There are three ways to become a member
- directly online, via the system>>(A summary of your application will be sent to the email address you gave. If you do not receive confirmation, please check your Junk e-mail folde
- by completing, printing and returning Rakennusliitto-Member-application-membership-fee-collection-agreement
(the form includes completion instructions)
- by ordering a membership form to be posted to your home address
*) We recommend joining electronically.
This way, your membership card will arrive more quickly at the address you provide, and you can begin accessing your member benefits.
Payment of the membership fee
- The membership fee is generally collected by the employer.
- Alternatively, if your employer does not collect the membership fee from your salary, you can pay it yourself.
As a member of the Finnish Construction Trade Union, you will quickly receive help and advice regarding terms of employment or any problems or conflicts. Membership also provides other valuable benefits.